10 Ability Fire Engineering
All aspects of Fire Engineering are covered in a top quality personal service.
- Fire Strategy Development and Documentation
- Fire Safety Design
- Validation of Existing provision
- Compliance with Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
- Shopping Complex Fire Safety Analysis
- Problem Solving and Design Freedoms
Contact our Training Partner for more details on a range of courses including:
- Residential and domestic sprinklers - BS9251
- Fire Safety Design - DD9999
- Fire Engineering
Fire Risk Assessment
Common Problems -
Many Fire risk assessments are:
- Carried out by inspectors as an "add on" to health and safety advice
- Deemed to be not "suitable and sufficient" by the Fire Service and have to be done again
- Performed by unqualified and inexperienced inspectors
Our Fire risk assessments are carried out specifically for fire to be "suitable and sufficient" under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005. Our Fire risk assessments are carried out by a Fire Engineer (BEng) qualified in Fire risk Assessment.
Our Fire risk assessment service is based on quality and value.
For More Information on the above and any other queries please e-mail email@example.com or for personal contact please call 0784 112 5889